AMERICAN SLEEP SPECIALIST ANDREW WEIL PROPOSES A FIVE STEP TECHNIQUE SO THAT YOU SLEEP LIKE A BIRD.
QUITE MANY PEOPLE EXPERIENCE INSOMNIA FROM TIME TO TIME. EITHER BECAUSE THEY REFLECT ON DAILY PROBLEMS IN BED OR BECAUSE OF OVEREATING, THEY TWIST AND TURN IN BED COUNTING… SHEEP.
WEIL PROMISES, THAT WHOEVER FOLLOWS THIS FIVE- STEP APPROACH, WILL ENJOY A QUIET SLEEP IN ONLY 60 SECONDS.
THESE FIVE STEPS ARE THE FOLLOWING :
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound
- Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
- Hold your breath for a count of seven.
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
- This is one breath. Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
AND… SWEET DREAMS!